Happy International Tabletop Day! To celebrate, we're sending you on a Board Game Quest for a chance to win $200 in Gift Certificates!
How it works: On April 29th, visit any participating store and receive your Quest Card.
Visit all participating locations, complete a game or trial at each location to receive a stamp on your card.
Complete your Quester contact information on the Quest Card. Quest Cards must have a stamp from each location and completed contact information to be entered to win.
Return your completed Quest Card to any participating location. The winning card will be drawn at random on May 3rd and the winner will be announced and contacted on that day.
No purchase necessary to enter or to win. Have fun and good luck!
Drexoll Games — 2880 W 4th Ave
Starlit Citadel — 187 E 11th Ave
Players Wanted Games & Collectables — 7161 Victoria Dr
Pizzaria Ludica — 189 Keefer Pl
1. Eligibility: The Board Game Quest (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents of Canada, who are 13 years of age or older. Participants under 13 may participate if they are accompanied by their legal parent or guardian.
2. Contest Period: The Contest begins on April 29 at 12:00 pm. Eastern Time (“PST”) and ends on April 29th at 5:00 p.m. PST (the “Entry Period”).
3. Entry Requirements:
* Entries must be the official Quest Card.
* Entry Quest Cards must be completed.
* Entries must include completed contact information for prize notification.
* Any incomplete entries or duplicate entries will be immediately disqualified from the Contest.
4. Winning Selection and Notification:
All Entries received and completed as of April 29, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. ET will be eligible for the Grand Prize drawing. The Winner will be notified by a Sponsor (one of the participating locations) via the contact information provided on the Quest Card and given instructions on how to claim the prize. The winner (or winner’s parent/legal guardian if the winner is a minor) must reply to the winner notification from Sponsor within forty-eight (48) hours. If a winner is not reachable at the address or e-mail address provided and a forwarding mailing address or e-mail address is not made available or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, then the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Determinations made by Sponsor are final on all matters relating to the Contest.
By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or damaged Quest Cards. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; violates these Official Rules; or acts in an un-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if it is not capable of running as planned.