Facebook event page
Gordon Neighbourhood House
1019 Broughton Street, Vancouver, British Columbia V6G 2A7
Let's get the pride parties started! Join us at our annual neighbourhood house party.
Co-hosted by Black Lives Matter Vancouver, we will have drinks, food, and presentations by black queer and trans folks including this year's Mr/Mrs. Cobalt Karmella Barr, Ivan Leonce, and more! DJ Rhonda Hunte will provide bangin’ tunes throughout the night.
Tickets to this 19+ event are only $5, so make sure to buy your tickets early as they are sure to sell out. Tickets include snacks and a drink. Additional drinks can be purchased for $3.50, it is a cash only bar.
If you are interested in volunteering, or cannot attend due to a lack of funds please contact [email protected]
for more information.
Proceeds from this event will support Black Lives Matter Vancouver and Young Ideas at Gordon Neighbourhood House.
• Gordon Neighbourhood House is wheelchair accessible
• There are gender neutral, single room bathrooms available
• Participants are encouraged to reduce the use of scented products such as cologne and perfumes.
• As the event is 19+ please make sure to bring 2 pieces of ID (one needs to be government issue photo ID).
• If you have any dietary restrictions please let us know in advance, and we will do our best to accommodate you. Vegetarian options will be made available.
• ASL interpreter will be made available if necessary, please let us know if you require one.
We would like to acknowledge that this event is taking place on the ancestral, traditional and unceded territories of the hən̓q̓əmin̓əm̓-speaking xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam) and səl̓ilwətaɁɬ (Tsleil-Waututh) Nations, the Sḵwx̱wú7mesh Sníchim-speaking Sḵwx̱wú7mesh Úxwumixw (Squamish Nation), on whose territories we live and organize. We would like to recognize the tremendous labour that has gone into nurturing and protecting these traditional lands, and the many ways in which Indigenous resistance has deeply informed our own activism.