Facebook event page
Vancouver Christmas Market
1055 Canada Place, Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 3G3
NOVEMBER 22 TO DECEMBER 24
11am to 9pm daily — 6pm close on December 24
🎄 EAT. DRINK. BE MERRY. 🎄
A beloved holiday tradition for locals and visitors alike, the 8th Annual Vancouver Christmas Market returns to its expansive seaside home at Jack Poole Plaza (at the Olympic Cauldron). Join us for our largest festivities to date with new attractions, exciting activities, and more than 75 huts stuffed with sweets, treats and treasures.
Wander the market’s winding alleys and discover an array of authentic German delicacies: sizzling sausages, scrumptious schnitzel, warming Glühwein (mulled wine), Bavarian beer, old world confections, and so much more!
Experience all the market has to offer:
• A twinkling 30 foot tall Walk-In Christmas Tree
• Canada’s only Christmas Pyramid with new Flying Stage
• Kinder Scavenger Hunt & Crafting Huts
• Trivia Nights
• Heated Alpine Haus with North Shore views
• Daily visits with Santa at the Photo Hut
• Vancouver’s only Christmas Carousel
• Lovingly crafted gifts & treasures
• Spirited live entertainment
• Adult (13+): $10
• Senior (65+): $9
• Youth (7-12): $5
• Ages 0-6: Free
Combo tickets and group rates available.
Buy online to receive a free Season Pass!
More info and tickets at vancouverchristmasmarket.com