This year marks the sixth annual Family Day in British Columbia. Spend it with your clan by going back in time for a unique family experience at the Historic Stewart Farm in South Surrey.
The popular historic landmark will host a free, fun-filled drop-in event for all ages, which includes:
• An opportunity to discover the various flags, tartans and coat of arms families once used to represent themselves. Visitors can even make a family crest of their own to take home as a keepsake.
• A guided tour of the house.
• Pioneer children’s games.
• The chance to play with dress up clothes and old fashioned toys upstairs.
• Explore the picturesque grounds and charming farm house, which tells the story of an early Surrey pioneer family, the Stewarts
With scenic water views and lots of space for children to run on the property, the Historic Stewart Farm offers all the makings of a memorable Family Day. With all that fun, you’re bound to work up an appetite. Don’t forget to try a complimentary cookie!
The Historic Stewart Farm is located at 13723 Crescent Road in South Surrey and entrance is free. For more information, call 604-592-6956 or visit surrey.ca/stewartfarm.