Facebook event page
149 W. Hastings St., Vancouver, Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 1H4
A roundtable conversation moderated by Francine Burning
(BA, First Nations Studies UBC, and MA Interdisciplinary Graduate Studies ) in conversation with:
• Mario Boucher, Artistic Managing Director, Zøgma Collectif de folklore urbain
• Margaret Grenier, Executive and Artistic Director, Dancers of Damelahamid & Coastal First Nations Dance Festival
• Karen Jamieson, Founding Artistic Director, Karen Jamieson Dance
• Marissa Nahanee, Squamish and Nisga’a Cultural Ambassador
• Rulan Tangen, Founding Artistic Director/Choreographer, Dancing Earth Creations
This is a FREE public event, co-presented by DanceHouse, SFU Woodward’s Cultural Programs, and Full Circle First Nations Performance.
Photo: «light breaking broken», a creative collaboration by Karen Jamieson and Margaret Grenier.